Classes and Resources
The love of Christ compels us to share the good news of Jesus, but it just doesn’t seem easy and we don’t want to push people away. Where do you start? Where do you go to grow and be encouraged?
There’s good news! Trinity offers a variety of classes to help fill your Outreach Toolbox that will give you great flexibility in sharing the life-changing message of Jesus Christ in a way that’s natural for you.
For more information or to express interest in any of these courses, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
at 586.463.2921 x103. Personal guidance and coaching is also available.
- The Master’s Plan for Making Disciples (6 weeks) – This is a basic course in sharing Jesus’ love within your network of relationships. Here’s what one person discovered: This class teaches a comfortable, non-threatening way to share our Christian Faith with friends and family members and benefits from the input and support of other Christians. I would greatly encourage all members to participate in the class whether it’s their first time or thirty-first time, with the ultimate goal: to integrate disciple-making and support for the process into our lifestyles. – Jonna T.
- Becoming a Contagious Christian - This 6-part course shows ordinary believers how they can share the Gospel in a style that fits them. It also introduces “Do vs. Done” and “The Bridge” as 2 ways to share the Gospel.
- The Way of the Master - This 8 week course provides training in using the 10 Commandments as a means to open a person’s heart to see their need for the Gospel.
- Going Public with Your Faith: Becoming a Spiritual Influence at Work - The highest impact mission field in the world is the workplace, where you’re regularly in touch with people facing significant life questions. Explore ways to cultivate caring connections, build trust, create curiosity about faith, and tell your faith story invitingly in natural and non-threatening ways in this 6-weeks class
- Christianity and Islam - Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, with more than 13,000 mosques in North America alone. Now that Muslims are our neighbors, how do we talk to them about Christ? What do Muslims think about Jesus? Which beliefs do we share in common with Muslims and where do we differ from them? Do we worship the same God they worship? Is the Father of Jesus the God of Muhammad? This 10-week, DVD-based course helps us think through basic and foundational differences between Christianity and Islam and the implications for how we understand God, Christ, and the meaning of salvation.
Resources for Personal Equipping
- Read stories of how others have shared Jesus in everyday conversations and explore other resources for outreach, too.