EARLY CHILDHOOD CENTER TUITION RATES
A registration fee of $50 per child is due at the time of registration for children new to the program. Parents must re-register each year by the first Tuesday in September. Yearly registration fees are $30 per child or $50 per family. Full- time and daily rates include a morning snack, hot lunch, and afternoon snack.
Full-Time Weekly (over 5 hours a day, 5 days per week)
- Infant $230
- Toddler $230
- Transition $215
- Preschool – Full Day $186
- Infant $ 56.50 day (maximum of $230 per week)
- Toddler $ 56.50 day (maximum of $230 per week)
- Transition $ 51.50 day (maximum of $215 per week)
- Full Day Preschool $ 46.00 day (maximum of $186 per week) (Preschool 3 and 4)
Half Day Preschool Rates
Registration fee $75 per child yearly, or $55 for returning students.
- Terrific Twos $63
- 3 Year Olds: $114
- 4 Year Olds/3 days a week: $150
- 4 Year Olds/4 days a week: $190
- Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP) GSRP is Michigan's state funded Preschool program for four year old children. It is offered free to those who qualify by income. Contact the Early Childhood Center for more information. Childcare is offered before and after the GSRP class hours for an hourly rate of $4.65 per hour for a maximum of $46 per day or $186 per week.
Before and After School Age Childcare
(For school-age children in k-8)
A yearly $25 registration fee is required. Fees for before or after school childcare will be $4.20 per hour. If your child is in attendance more than 5 minutes into the hour, you will be charged a minimum of ½ hour. We provide care on half days, snow days and holidays when the children do not have school. Please inform us ahead of time if your child will attend.
If your child attends during a school day off, the maximum daily rate will be $41 or $168 for the week. Snacks and lunch are included.
TLC offers a summer camp program also. Additional information about the program as well as enrollment opportunities are provided in February. Weekly rates are $110 for camp hours of 9-3. Before care costs additional $10 per week and after care an additional $15 per week.