EARLY CHILDHOOD CENTER TUITION RATES
A registration fee of $50 per child is due at the time of registration for children new to the program. Parents must re-register each year by the first Tuesday in September. Yearly registration fees are $30 per child or $50 per family. Full- time and daily rates include a morning snack, hot lunch, and afternoon snack.
Full-Time Weekly (over 5 hours a day, 5 days per week)
- Infant $227
- Toddler $227
- Transition $212
- Preschool – Full Day $183
- Infant $ 55.50 day (maximum of $227 per week)
- Toddler $ 55.50 day (maximum of $227 per week)
- Transition $ 50.50 day (maximum of $212 per week)
- Full Day Preschool $ 45.00 day (maximum of $183 per week) (Preschool 3 and 4)
Half Day Preschool Rates
Registration fee $75 per child yearly, or $55 for returning students.
- Terrific Twos $63
- 3 Year Olds: $114
- 4 Year Olds: $150
- Young 5’s: $175
- Preschool Summer Camps Weekly: $65
- Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP) GSRP is Michigan's state funded Preschool program for four year old children. It is offered free to those who qualify by income. Contact the Early Childhood Center for more information. Childcare is offered before and after the GSRP class hours for an hourly rate of $4.65 per hour.
Before and After School Age Childcare
(For school-age children in k-8)
A yearly $25 registration fee is required. Fees for SAC and before or after kindergarten will be $4.10 per hour. If your child is in attendance more than 5 minutes into the hour, you will be charged for a half hour.