Welcome to the Early Childhood Center!
Our mission is to make fully devoted followers of Jesus through Christ-centered care and education of children.
We offer many programs for families with children:
- Infant and toddler care (childcare)
- Beginning preschool for 2-year-olds (full and half day)
- Preschool ( full and half day) for 3- and 4-year-old children
- Great Start Readiness Program
- Young 5s
- Before and after-school care (SAC)
- Summer Programs
We are licensed by the State of Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs and we are accredited through National Lutheran Schools Accreditation, a recognized accrediting agency that uses accepted standards for early childhood centers and earned an Exemplary status. Trinity also received The Governor's Quality Care Award for excellence Early Childhood.
For more information on we can meet your family's needs email the Early Childhood Center or call 586-463-8803.