Upward Sports is an outreach sports ministry for children in Grades K-6 that combines solid sport instruction and skill development with a ministry component that introduces children to Jesus Christ. Trinity offers both BASKETBALL and CHEERLEADING. Learn more at www.upward.org. E-mail Trinity-specific questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
· October 1, 2015 – Registration opens – and in Church Office
· Nov 7 and 21: Basketball Evaluations: 9 AM – 1PM. All basketball players must attend either of these days for basketball evaluation and uniform sizing, done on a first-come, first-served basis. Plan for a 30-45 minute visit for this; held in main gym, enter Door 20 (on Harper.)
· Nov 7 and 21: Cheerleading Orientation: 9 AM - 12 PM. All cheerleaders must attend either of these dates. Plan to stay the entire time for uniform sizing and to learn some cheer basics from the Cheer Coach. Meet in Trinity mini-gym, to the right of Door 1. (Off back parking lot.)
· Week of January 4, 2016 – First practices
· January 16 – First Game Day. Games on the hour, 9 AM – Noon (finishing at 1 PM)
· NO PRACTICES OR GAME DAY the week of … TBD based on Winter Break.
· March 12 – Last Game Day
· March 18, 6:30 PM – Upward Awards & Celebration Night