The Trinity congregation has approved extending a call to Jill Kopper as the 8th grade teacher. As we prepare to officially install her this weekend, it's time to get to know Jill a little better.
Besides taking over the 8th grade class after the retirement of Sally Buss, what do we know about Jill Kopper? She filled us in with ten facts about Ms. Kopper and we are sharing them with you.
- I was born in Illinois but only lived there for 10 months.
- A few years ago my brother took me to climb the top chord of the Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge over the St. Mary's River.
- One of my favorite Bible verses is Exodus 14:14.
- My favorite season is fall.
- I cheer for the Michigan State Spartans.
- In my twenties, I broke my foot on an inflatable obstacle course.
- My favorite day of the year is Pi Day, 3-14.
- On 7-11 day my goddaughter and I go to get as many free slurpees as her age.
- My favorite state that I have visited is Maine.
- My favorite subjects to teach are math and faith formation.
Be there Sunday when Jill Kopper and Mark Brown are installed as Trinity staff. We will pray over them at all weekend services and will officially install them during the 11 a.m. service on Sunday. The installation is part of our Trinity's Fall Kick Off activities.