Summer Camp 2020 is coming!
Trinity's Summer Program has some great new things planned for 2020! A summer camp like you have not experienced before! Here are some things you can expect...
- Kids grouped in similar age groups of 20 with 2 camp counselors and 2 counselors in training.
- Campers have options for their activities each day - great stuff like cooking, arts and crafts, drama, indoor / outdoor sports and games, photography, games and more.
- Each day begins and ends with an opening and closing time with all the campers.
- Each day includes a time of age appropriate devotion/Bible study.
- Daily engaging and age appropriated devotion / Bible study.
- New theme each week!
- Official camp hours will be 9 AM – 3 PM
- Kids can arrive at 8:45 AM (or as early as 6:30 AM if you opt for morning childcare) and picked up at 3 PM (or stay until 6 PM if you opt for afternoon childcare).
- Lunch and snack are included in the cost.
- Registration fees: 1-2 weeks - $25, 3-4 weeks - $45, 5-7 weeks - $55, 8-12 weeks - $60 (includes a T-shirt).
- $110 per week -- weekly rates only -- you'll want the full-week experience.
Before and After Camp Care
- Mornings - $10/week (6:30 AM - 8:45 AM)
- Afternoons - $15/week (3:00 PM - 6:00 PM)
How old or what grade of children can enroll?
Kindergarten graduates through 6th grade graduates are eligible to attend camp.
What about 7th grade graduates and up?
Contact Mr. Jeremy Ashley for information about opportunities for 7th grade graduates and up at Summer Camp - 586-463-8803.
How do I register?
Fill out the Intended Use Form and turn it in with your registration fee. If you have a registration form on file, you will need to review it to make sure all information is correct. If you do not have one, please request one or get one here.
Can I choose the weeks that my child will attend?
Yes! You can still choose the weeks you need. You will be billed for the weeks that you choose, so please don't choose weeks that you will be on vacation.
Can I choose to attend only a few days each week?
We feel that the weekly rate is quite affordable, so we don't offer daily rates. Your attendance is up to you -- but we think your child will want to be here every day!
When do I pay?
Payment is due on the Friday BEFORE the week of camp.
Will my child go on field trips?
No. With the variety of activities to choose from -- they won't be necessary.
Are there weekly events?
YES! Every Wednesday is Wacky Water Wednesday -- this summer with even more water features. Each Thursday will be a special day -- such as crazy dress day or theme dress up. We also celebrate events and will have special guests that go along with our weekly themes.
Will my child have a choice about their activities?
YES! While each choice might not be available every day, they will be able to choose their activities to do with their friends. That is what “choice time” in the morning is all about – allowing the kids time to choose what activities they want to do that day and while the kids do Bible study, we will be creating their schedule for the day with their requests.
Can my child be with their friends?
We group kids together by similar age and gender, but please let us know if your child would like to be grouped with a particular friend. As long as both families request this, we are happy to honor those requests.
Is it ok to bring toys from home or valuable items? (iPods, iPads, cell phones, gaming devices, trading cards)
No. Campers are moving from one activity to another throughout the day and keeping track of these items can be problematic. Also, because we are licensed by the state of Michigan, campers can only have screen-based experiences for a maximum of 2 hours each week, which we already have planned options for. Please leave these items at home.
There are only 10 weeks of camp (June 10-August 16)…what do I do for the other 2 weeks?
It’s ok! We have a plan! We will be offering a themed childcare experience at the same cost of camp on a limited basis for the weeks of August 19- August 23 and August 26 - 30. Many of our camp counselors will head back to college in August, so we cannot provide a full Summer Camp after August 16. We can, however, provide a fun, similar experience for a limited number so please enroll early if you need these weeks.
Ready to Register?
You can find all the documents you need on the top of the page on the left (or at the bottom of this page if you're on a smartphone). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 586.463.8803 or
Can't wait to see you this summer!